For any transport with a length larger than 16.5 m long, and 2.5 m wide or 4 m high, or heavier than 44 tonnes, a permit from the “Federal Public Service” Mobility and Transport is required.

Through our years of professional cooperation with the Federal Public Service Mobility and Transport, our company has built up a very good knowledge of legislation and possibilities.

T-Rex Services also offers you a professional service for applying for permits and, if necessary, a corresponding professional route research with report and pictures.

At the bottom of this page you will find all network travel routes, important remarks and laws of Belgium.

Click here for the summary table of permits of exceptional transport.